This policy applies to cookies and refers to websites which are operated by POSbistro Ltd company with headquarters in Cracow (hereinafter referred to as ‘websites’).
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files which, when you visit different sites on the Internet, are stored on the user’s computer, tablet or smartphone.
What do Cookies contain and what they are used for?
Cookies contain the name of the website from which they originate, time of their storage on the user’s device and a generated unique number. This makes it possible to recognize the device used by the visitor and the type of browser he uses. All this in order to display the page tailored to his individual needs and to optimize a web browsing process.
Cookies are also used to create anonymous statistics that allow you to understand the way in which users move around the web pages. This allows you to improve the content and the structure of your web page.
Which Cookie files do we use?
Within POSbistro site we use three types of cookies.
- ’Functional’ cookies are used to store user’s settings and to personalize his interface. For example, the region from which the user connects to our site, or language used by him.
- ‘Essential’ cookies that permit you to use all the features of the site, for example: authentication cookies.
- Cookies that keep the user's session.
In the framework of above categories cookie files are also divided into:
- Session cookies - this type of cookies are stored on your device until you close a browser. After the browser’s session expires they are permanently deleted from the device’s memory.
- Persistent cookies - this type of cookies are stored on the device until they are removed by the user.
Both session cookies and persistent ones do not allow for downloading any personal and confidential information from the user's device.
Deleting cookie files
Turning off cookies can make it difficult to use certain features of our website. Disabling the option of accepting cookies, on the other hand, does not block the access to the site content.
Automatic service of cookies can be blocked by changing the settings in your web browser. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in help section or in your browser’s settings.